Slider Revolution not loading

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution not loading

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution not loading

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • m-design
    Participant

Hi, Shufflehound Team,

Today I found that the Slider Revolution does not load the slides. I found topics with my problem. However I did not find a solution. You advice to update the theme. I checked it. I use the latest version. But my Slider Revolution is version 6.2.22. Slider Revolution is asking me to download the latest version, but I should activate the plugin and I need a License Key. The Slider Revolution plugin came with your theme. How to activate the plugin for Life Updates. Could it be the reason for my problem?

Any advise will be high appreciated.

m-design
    Participant

One more thing: The Slider is working in Admin mode. When I log out the Slider Resolution disappear.  I tried to delete cache everywhere – Autoptimize, WP Fastest Cache,Cloudflare. I updated Slider Revolution to version 6.3.4 by reinstalling the plugin. The problem still exists.

Hi @m-design,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

If you have not purchased slider revolution plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not activate that plugin.

Please see more information about this on the following pages.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/purchase-code-registration-faqs/#1447194367831-7941a825-85b2

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-to-5-0-via-ftp/

To use the plugin you don’t need a purchase code, you can just install and update the plugin from Appearance -> Install Plugins

I can see you are using the old version 4.8.0 of the Jevelin theme on your website so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Also, this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Slider revolution, Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

m-design
    Participant

Hi again,

I installed the new theme version 4.9.3. However I am using a Child theme. If I activate the 4.9.2. I losе fonts and other things I have already customized. However it does not help for visualizing Revolution Slider outside of Admin mode.
    I deactivated the most of the plugins. It didn’t help, too. Till now I used the old Unyson. I like it. I have deactivated it and activated Redux and WP Backery. I lost again the customization. Now the Unyson is back next to Redux and WP Backary. Is it OK?

I checked the errors in developer tools in Chrome. Attached you can see a capture of it. One of the errors is with RevSlider connected.

In Admin mode this error doesn’t exist.

Any advice?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

michielbles
    Participant

I’m having the same issue on a client’s website. Looking forward reading the solution.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

m-design
    Participant

Thank you!

Waiting for feedback.

Thank you for sharing the website credentials but it seems you have not shared the admin user account details so I can not troubleshoot the issue.

Could you please make the shared user account an admin account on your website?

michielbles
    Participant

The role of ‘beheerder’ should be admin (see screenshot). Or should I choose a different role?

Attachments:

Yes, the user role should be an administrator.

The shared user account does not seem an admin because I can’t access all admin menus as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test by using the shared user account details and logging into your website?

Attachments:

m-design
    Participant

I changed to administrator. In Private information field is the new pass. I checked it. It works.

I logged into your website and cleared the cache that you are using on your website that resolved the issue.

Could you please confirm it?

m-design
    Participant

I checked again. In admin mode everithing is OK. It was OK 2-3 days ago, too. As a normal user outside of the Admin mode I can not see the Revolution slider. I tried to access the site as a guest via Chrome and via Microsoft Edge, too. I can’t see the Slider Revolution pictures in the blue field.
    It was also my assumption, that the cache creates the problem. It is why I cleared the cache several times everywhere – in Admin panel, in Chrome and in Cloudflare. Whould you please check the site as a user, not via admin panel.

Waiting for your feedback.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by m-design.

Solution for this topic

The issue was caused because of the custom code that you have added to your child theme functions.php file as shown in the attached screenshot that I have removed.

Could you please check it now?

Attachments:

m-design
    Participant

Thank you for helping me. The Revolution slider is working.

The interesting part is, that this code was added months ago, looking for a better page score. And the problem with the Revolution slider appears just some days ago.

I activated back the Asset CleanUp, Autoptimize and WP Fastest Cache plugins.

What about Redux and WPBakery Page Builder plugins? Do I need them if I do not attempt to build new pages? I am asking this, because the PageSpeed Insights advise me to reduce or switch the number of WordPress plugins loading unused JavaScript and CSS. I am not satisfied with the page speed score.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

What about Redux and WPBakery Page Builder plugins? Do I need them if I do not attempt to build new pages?

You don’t need them If you are not using them.

m-design
    Participant

Thank you

You are most welcome here 🙂

Tihi123
    Participant

I’m having the same issues. I’ve tried with all your instructions, but slider won’t display. I don’t have any custom code added so there shouldn’t be any problems because of that.

@Tihi123 To help us keep the support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)