Slider Revolution seems deactivated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution seems deactivated

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution seems deactivated

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • ch-designer
    Participant

Hi, My slider revolution (plugin included in Javelin) seems deactivated, I need the purchase code to activate it..how can I do?

thanks

Leonardo

Tihi123
    Participant

I have the same problem with Slider Revolution. It doesn’t work after all wordpress, php and plugin updates.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Tihi123.

Hi Leonardo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

If you have not purchased slider revolution plugin and using the plugin bundled with the theme then you are not direct customer of that plugin so can not activate that plugin.

Please see more information about this on the following pages.

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/purchase-code-registration-faqs/#1447194367831-7941a825-85b2

https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-to-5-0-via-ftp/

To use the plugin you don’t need purchase code, you can just install and activate the plugin from Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

@Tihi123 It seems you are facing a different issue so to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of posting a reply on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

ch-designer
    Participant

Thanks for the reply.
    I have already installed the plugin, it was working till few weeks ago, but now it seems deactivated like I don’t have anymore a licence for it. How can I use it? thanks

Just delete the WpBakery page builder plugin that you are using on your website and install it from the below path.

Appearance -> Install Plugins

ch-designer
    Participant

Sorry but in the path you mentioned I can’t find a builder plugin, (attached the screenshot) do I need to delete mine before? I’m sure that I’ve installed the current WpBakery plugin with the theme..

Let me know

thanks a lot

Leonardo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

do I need to delete mine before?

Yes, as said earlier you have to delete the existing plugin.

ch-designer
    Participant

Sorry but that scary me because I’m worried to loose all the things done with it, is it sure that I’ll get back everything simply reinstalling the plugin from   Appearance -> Install plugin?

thanks

Yes, your content will be preserved but just take a backup of your website before updating it so that If anything goes wrong then we can recover it.

ch-designer
    Participant

Hi, I removed the plugin and installed as you recommended but the slider revolution still doesn’t work

Do you have any suggestion for that?

thanks a lot

Leonardo

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Could you please share your site URL where it is not working so that I can troubleshoot it?

ch-designer
    Participant

Hi, sorry I have this version: Version: 4.6.5

but the update theme doesn’t appear, what do I need to do?

Thanks

leonardo

ch-designer
    Participant

Ok I uploaded and installed the 4.8.1 but the header still seems broken..please let me know why and how I can fix it..it’s becoming a huge problem:/

thanks a lot

Leonardo

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)