Slider Revolution under WP-ML

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution under WP-ML

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Slider Revolution under WP-ML

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Marcelo Soriano
    Participant

Hi,
    <div class=””>There is a troubleshooting with Slider Revolution under WP-ML.</div>
    <div class=””>
    <div class=””>As you can see on the following screenshot the window to select, and to edit, the already seted languages (English, Spanish, German, Chinese, Russian) appears on the back.</div>
    Thank you for your help
    Best
    Marcelo</div>

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Marcelo Soriano
    Participant

PS : All plugins, other than Unyson, Slider Revolution, Woo Commerce and WP-ML are disabled !

Hi Marcelo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

It is an issue related to Slider Revolution plugin and you can get support for this on the following pages.

https://www.themepunch.com/support-center/

https://themepunch.ticksy.com/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Marcelo Soriano
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for your answer, hope you are well too.

Already checked with the Themepunch support center. No answer to the troubleshooting.

Themepunch says : “You are eligible to use our knowledge base on this page to find answers to the most asked questions in support.
    New FAQ entries are being added constantly by our support team so make sure to check back on a regular basis.

If you need support via our ticket system, you can purchase a regular license from us and activate your plugin (Our Products)”

Do I must buy another licence to try to have a solution ?

Site log shared privately.

Thanks again for your help !

Best regards,
    Marcelo

No you don’t need to buy another licence to try to have a solution. You are using WPML Multilingual CMS plugin to translate it so you can ask this question in their support forum here https://wpml.org/forums/forum/english-support/

Marcelo Soriano
    Participant

Hi,

In fact, you already do the necessary. I can now select and edit all the languages !

…. 🙂

Thank you very much for your prompt reaction.

Best,
    Marcelo

Marcelo Soriano
    Participant

PS : On the other side the original black parallax footer (as your Boxed Demo I’m using) is not more there … 🙁
    My footer included all the contact information, etc.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Marcelo Soriano
    Participant

PS1: Wow ! With the Child theme is working FINE ! 🙂

Thank you again !

Marcelo

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)