slider size mobile responsiveness

Home Forums Jevelin Theme slider size mobile responsiveness

Home Forums Jevelin Theme slider size mobile responsiveness

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • empowershop
    Participant

Hi support,

We are having issues with the mobile responsiveness of the revolution slider. Please see the attached screenshots. We would like to remove the extra black space around the slider in the mobile version. We tried reducing the slider height in the layout settings for mobile but it just chopped the image a bit.

Could you help us make this look good?

Best Regards,

German

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi German,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I tried to Visit your shared website to troubleshoot it but I am getting an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make sure that the website is accessible so that I can help you?

I am accessing the website from India.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

empowershop
    Participant

Hi support, thank you for letting us know. I’ve spoken with my webmaster and he asked if you could provide your IP address so he can whitelist it and allow the site to appear for you.

Could you please provide it?

Best Regards,

German

It is 171.50.239.246

empowershop
    Participant

Hi support thank you, our webmaster has white listed the IP address so you should have access to the sites. Could you help us with the slider?

You can remove that space by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#content > .vc_row.wpb_row.vc_custom_1531046464477.vc_row_1636243301 {
        min-height: 0 !important;
    }

empowershop
    Participant

Hi support, thank you for your help. I also wanted to ask if there is a way to make the adjustment using the settings on the Revolution Slider?

Best Regards,

German

I don’t think slider revolution has any setting for it but you may find a setting for it in the WPbakery page builder row that contains the slider.

empowershop
    Participant

Ok thank you we were able to get rid of the black space by unchecking the setting in the wpbakery builder row “full height row”.

Is there a setting (on revolution slider or wpbakery builder) to make sure the image doesn’t get cut off on mobile? (it looks great on desktop and laptop, it is on mobile that it cuts off the image. see image attached)

Attachments:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)