Social Media Footer Div Image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Media Footer Div Image

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Social Media Footer Div Image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • DirkahDirkah
    Participant

Hi,  I would like to begin by saying “Thank You!”  Very Cool Theme!  I was hoping that you could help me out… I would like to add our logo in this area… but I can’t find out where to put the image in… I see the place for the title and the link but not the element to allow for an upload.  Where can I add an image for this section?

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @DirkahDirkah,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You have to upload the image in the Media gallery of your site and then add that uploaded image URL in the widget image URL field as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

audreypfund
    Participant

Hi there,

I am experiencing the same issue, and when I go to replace the URL where you instructed, it keeps overriding with the theme logo. Can you assist?

@audreypfund Could you please share me the screenshot of widget settings and also share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

audreypfund
    Participant

Thanks for the help. I deleted the old “Shufflehound Information” footer widget, but now when I enter my info into a new one, it reverts back to blank whenever I hit “Save”.

Site URL: signalhousecoaching.com

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

@audreypfund This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

If it is not plugin conflict then to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread here as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

DirkahDirkah
    Participant

Solution for this topic

awesome, thanks – I was having the same issue that  @audreypfund had… i deleted deactivated some of the plugins and now it works.

Thanks a bunch!

@DirkahDirkah You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)