Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • mariok
    Participant

Hello,

Sorry, but I need your help. Yesterday I bought your theme Jevelin but it does not work.

I can edit pages and also the settings of WordPress, but if I want to edit the theme settings the error message always comes up: Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

I have already made the changes:

1. Disabled all plugins, both by removing the plugins by FTP and so via phpMyadmin (option_value a: 0: {} under active_plugins)
    2. Reverted to TwentySixteen theme both by removing the custom theme in FTP and so via phpMyadmin (option_value twentysixteen under template and stylesheet). Homepage now loads TwentySixteen theme ok.
    3. Cleared browser cookies and even tried different browsers, with cookies disabled.
    4. Checked that the administrator role is present in the wp-options database table (it is).
    5. Cloned whole site by FTP / phpMyadmin onto a different hosting server and domain, in case it is to do with php or other server settings. No difference.
    6. Changed my user’s email address in database and then used password reset.
    7. Replaced Authentication Unique Keys and Salts in wp-config.php to forcefully log out all users (in case of hacking).
    8. Deleted wp-admin folder and replaced it with a copy from a working site.
    9. Deleted .htaccess and replaced it with a copy from a working site.
    10. Enabled wp_debug in wp-config.php, no php errors showing.
    11. No other errors showing in error_log.

Unfortunately I still can not access the theme settings. Please help me. Thx.

Hi @mariok,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

2. Reverted to TwentySixteen theme both by removing the custom theme in FTP and so via phpMyadmin (option_value twentysixteen under template and stylesheet). Homepage now loads TwentySixteen theme ok.

Can you edit page using TwentySixteen theme?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mariok
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply. This is not a problem. All important information can be found in the private box.

thx

Thank you for sharing the site credentials but they are not working and I am getting an error message that the password is incorrect so could you please make sure the shared credentials are correct and working fine?

Also could you please answer the below question I asked you previously?

Can you edit page using TwentySixteen theme?

mariok
    Participant

Sorry for the mistake. Now it should work. Thx

I logged into your site and activated Unyson plugin which made it work fine.

Could you please confirm?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)