Standardized sizes for blog images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Standardized sizes for blog images

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Standardized sizes for blog images

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • emailjohna
    Participant

Hi. I’ve been researching this issue but can’t fix a fix. I’m having some problems with the image sizes on the site and haven’t been able to figure out what size or ratio photos to use or how to standardize the look for my blog options

I am having since problem when using both the “related posts” option on the bottom of my single blog page and when displaying the blog summaries either with the “blog posts” unyson option or when creating my main blog page.

When these summaries display, the photos on each is a different size. They are the same width, but different heights. This is true whether I use the masonry standard, masonry 2 or shadow option.

Can we restrict the “thumbnails” so they display at the same size? I want to to achieve a uniformed look but the entries are a different length because of the photo size

Also, on the individual blog pages the photo is displayed at a huge size. My photos are never high quality enough to be displayed this large. They either get stretched out, cropped or look fuzzy because of the pixel size.

Is there a quick fix that would make the blog photos smaller?  Maybe 2/3 the size they are now?

Also, if there is a preferred size or ratio we should be using to avoid having our photos cropped in the blog or portfolio please let me know

thank you

emailjohna
    Participant

I grabbed a photo to show what I want on my page. Here is your demo site. All of the blog entries are the exact same height and all photos are the exact same size! I can’t get mine to do this

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @emailjohna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also please try regenerating thumbnails on your site using the below plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/force-regenerate-thumbnails/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

emailjohna
    Participant

I will try the regenerate thumbnails and get back to you if it doesn’t fix the problem. I’m working a few different sites right now so it’s taking me a bit of time to troubleshoot. Thank you

Ok

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)