Sticky header in blog "side-by-side"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sticky header in blog “side-by-side”

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sticky header in blog “side-by-side”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Manwel
    Participant

Hi

I am trying to get the sticky header to work on my website which is derivated from the Blog theme “side by side”. When I play with that setting in the Theme appearance settings, the preview on the right shows that the header sticks when I scroll down, however when I publish the changes and go to the actual website, then the header doesn’t stick.

I have also noticed the same problem on your demo website: https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/blog1/from-side-to-side/

Is this a bug?

Is there some CSS I can add to workaround this?

Regards,

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You can enable the Sticky header in your theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

If it still doesn’t work for you then could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Manwel
    Participant

Thanks, I was actually going through the standard wordpress theme settings menu, instead of going in the Jevelin custom one. Have to say this is a bit confusing, why are there two menus with similar settings?

I am not sure what you are referring to as “standard wordpress theme settings menu” so could you please share the screenshot of it?

Manwel
    Participant

Here you go, in Appearance –> Customise.

My screenshot is in French but you see the menu location.

Attachments:

You can also change it from the customizer as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

Manwel
    Participant

But that’s what I meant, changing it via the customizer  doesn’t work for me, the behaviour is different. I have the latest version so I guess that’s a bug.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)