Sticky Mobile Menu and menu link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sticky Mobile Menu and menu link

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Sticky Mobile Menu and menu link

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • rgbadmin
    Participant

Hello guys, i’m having some small issues with the mobile menu:

Here is the link: https://www.upbizor.com

1. I’m using sticky mobile menu, i have a One Page homepage but when i clic on some menu item, the menu keeps showing and i have to clic on X (close) to view each part of the onepage, is it posible that when i clic con any menu them menu closes, but the hamburguer keeps showing?
    2. One of the menu items has “_blank” so it opens on a new tab, it works ok on desktop but on mobile it shows on the same tab. How can i fix this?

rgbadmin
    Participant

I have installed a plugin Colorlib Plugin i found on another thread but it still doesn’t work!

Thanks a lot, lovely theme!

Hi @rgbadmin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have tested it on your shared site and it seems working fine so could you please test it clearing your browser cache or using different browser?

Also please share me the topic URL from where you got the colorlib plugin.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rgbadmin
    Participant

Hello!! Thanks for your answer, you were right, it worked after cache cleaning!

Now please help me with my second question:

One of the menu items has “_blank” so it opens on a new tab, it works ok on desktop but on mobile it shows on the same tab. How can i fix this?

Thanks.

One of the menu items has “_blank” so it opens on a new tab, it works ok on desktop but on mobile it shows on the same tab. How can i fix this?

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

rgbadmin
    Participant

Thanks!! Best regards!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)