Table - shortcode - broken tables

Home Forums Gillion Theme Table – shortcode – broken tables

Home Forums Gillion Theme Table – shortcode – broken tables

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • saku82
    Participant

Hi there, I used your shortcode manager to add a table to my post but it doesn’t look good. Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/hh9imf

Hi @saku82,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

saku82
    Participant

Shared private

Your shared URL is not accessible for me and i am getting the error message as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please make sure it is accessible for others?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

saku82
    Participant

Hi there, weird, the url is accessible to others, works with no problem here. Could you try again or even refresh the page?

It seems that was temporary issue. I could access your site now and confirmed the issue.

Could you please share me the screenshot from admin area where you have created that table and tell me how you want it to display so that i can help you?

saku82
    Participant

Hi, see private. I want it to display as an actual table, with columns next to each other, not below each other.

Instead of using that complicated shortcodes code, you can create table easily by using Unyson page builder table content element as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:

saku82
    Participant

Hi there, this table code was generated by the Unyson plugin, I didn’t write it myself 🙂

So yes, I used the Unyson plugin as recommended but the table is still broken.

I am not sure why you are using the code instead of visual mode of Unyson page builder.

Could you please just create new table visually using Unyson page builder as displayed in the above shared screenshots?

saku82
    Participant

Hi, I did exactly that, here are screenshots (private).

Not sure why this is happening for you.

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

saku82
    Participant

Sure, see private

I logged in to your site and saw you are using older version of theme so first please update your theme to the below latest version of it.

Please login to access this file

You can update it by either deleting existing theme and then install latest theme version of it or use the following plugin to update the theme.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-theme-and-plugin-upgrades/

After activating the above plugin just install the downloaded theme on your site.

You won’t lose your site content after updating the theme but for safer side you can take backup of your site before updating the theme.

Then please activate Unyson page builder extension on your site.

If you don’t see Unyson page builder extension then please temporary activate any default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen and activate Unyson page builder extension then again activate the Gillion theme.

saku82
    Participant

I did exactly what you said.

It seems from your reply that you have missed following step so could you please also follow it?

If you don’t see Unyson page builder extension then please temporary activate any default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen and activate Unyson page builder extension then again activate the Gillion theme.

saku82
    Participant

I have no idea what Unyson page builder is. If you mean Unyson shortcode button in wyswig editor than it’s already installed. I used this button to insert the table into the page.

I have deactivated gillion theme and looked for any uninstalled plugins also activated it again and looked again for any uninstalled plugins but couldn’t find any. Please clarify as from what I can see all is already installed.

Please see the attached screenshots and you will understand it.

If you still have issues then just install WordPress twenty seventeen theme on your site and i will log in to your site to resolve it.

Attachments:
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)