Tabs Content Not Displaying Properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Tabs Content Not Displaying Properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Tabs Content Not Displaying Properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • tiffanymavery
    Participant

I have a lots of tabs in use on http://sea-nm.com/data/ and on the first set – DEMOGRAPHICS – everything displays properly through “Employment & Population Balance,” but after that tab, if I click on “Diversity,” “Household Income,” or “Poverty Levels,” the content doesn’t appear but instead stacks below the content of “Employment & Population Balance.” Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @tiffanymavery,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please temporary disable the W3 Total Cache plugin on your site and share me the screenshots of tabs settings that you configured in the admin area so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tiffanymavery
    Participant

I diabled the W3 Total Cache plugin.

tiffanymavery
    Participant

I disabled the plugin as reqeusted.

tiffanymavery
    Participant

I disabled the plugin as requested. I keep having problems uploading my screen shots so I’ve included login details below in the private information field.

I logged in to your site and it seems you have not created properly the visualizers having ids 1329 and 1333 added in the EMPLOYMENT AND POPULATION BALANCE tab.

They contain some unclosed sections causing this issue.

You can confirm this by changing these visualizers with others.

PatrickPS
    Participant

Hello,

I have a similar problem: The content of some tabs is not displayed correctly. I have attached some screenshots below. Could you please help me!

Kind regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@PatrickPS To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)