Testimonials have vanished

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Testimonials have vanished

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Testimonials have vanished

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • shaggyshoogz
    Participant

Hello,

Was browsing my site and noticed that my testimonial text has vanished from

http://thetenthyard.co.uk/personal-training-testimonials/

there should be text with each persons photo, it is present in the back end, as I have shown in the attached screenshots, its also not set to hidden.

I have deleted and recreated the testimonials from scratch but it still does not appear on desktop or mobile.

No clue when exactly they stopped working, but they definately used to display correctly.

Any help much appreciated, Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

shaggyshoogz
    Participant

They were also displayed near the bottom of the homepage, they have also vanished.

Hi @shaggyshoogz,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try clearing and temporarily deactivating the Hummingbird Performance Cache that you are using on your shared site.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

shaggyshoogz
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Thanks Shufflehound, you are of course correct, hummingbird was causing the issue.

how do you troubleshoot remotely? im envoius of your ability.

Thanks

We can see in your website source code what you are using on your site and due to practice and experience troubleshoot it.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)