The function of limiting the number of posts per page is invalid

Home Forums Gillion Theme The function of limiting the number of posts per page is invalid

Home Forums Gillion Theme The function of limiting the number of posts per page is invalid

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • siyao
    Participant

Hi there,

I edit this page on our website: https://blog.switch-bot.com/3356-2/

Limit the number of Blog posts below to 5 per page, and then display load more. But after I published the page, I found that the number of posts was greater than 5, and the load more was not displayed. Where is the problem? How to fix it?

Thanks!

My email: [email protected]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

It seems that we can’t see the load button anymore on your website. Is the issue fixed? If not we can offer to log in to your website and debug this issue for you (you can share login details in the private information field)

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

siyao
    Participant

Hi there,

Please help with this page. See screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

We added a different blog post element to achieve the functionality you wanted and it seems that it is working fine now.

Can you please take a look? 🙂

siyao
    Participant

Hi there,

Thanks for your help, it seems to work!

But another question appears. When I click to load more, the right sidebar on the PC side is not fixed.

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

That is a different kind of feature.

Can you please create a separate ticket, so we can keep our support tickets organized? You can also add a link to the page you want to add this feature.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)