The navigation menu does not work on subpages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme The navigation menu does not work on subpages

Home Forums Jevelin Theme The navigation menu does not work on subpages

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Ly
    Participant

Hello,

i have an onepage design and use the basic layout “Jevelin Corporate” and have a problem with the navigation menu. On my side I have a footer with an imprint and a privacy policy, which in each case on a single page with the contents forwarded.

Now the Problem: For example, if I click on the “imprint” and then, for example, I click on “Home” in the Naviagation menu, I still remain on the imprint page. In addition, I noticed that when I scroll on the imprint page all the way down and then click on “home” -> the page scrolls up BUT still remains on the imprint page (So, no link works in Navigation Menu, if I´m on a subpage.)

The same error I noticed also in your demo version (https://preview.themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/full_screen_preview/14728833?_ga=2.18858175.766453170.1543821715-568736047.1542034559) For example: click here in the Image Gallery on “Fragile Bottles” (so that you are on the single Page) and click here on “About us” and you will see that does not happen. Now I am not sure if I have made wrong settings or the error may be in the theme directly?

Please help.
    Thank´s a lot.

Solution for this topic

Hi @Ly,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It is not a theme issue but implementation issue.

In the menu URL, you should use absolute URL such as http://yoursite.com/#services instead of relative URLs #services

I have also notified the theme developer to change it on the demo site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Ly
    Participant

Yes, it work´s.

Thank you  =)

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)