Theme is Not Activated/Failed to Connect to the Envato API

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme is Not Activated/Failed to Connect to the Envato API

Home Forums Gillion Theme Theme is Not Activated/Failed to Connect to the Envato API

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • afew001
    Participant

I have recently got the following messages: “Failed to connect to the Envato API. Please contact the hosting provider with this message. “The Envato Market WordPress plugin requires TLS version 1.2 or above please confirm if the hosting account supports TLS version 1.2 and allows connections from WordPress to the host api.evanto.com.”

Also, it looks like my theme is not activated anymore. I’m sure it was before but in the last few weeks I get a message that states it’s not activated. (I’ve had this theme for years and activated it when I first purchased it.)

Per the API message: I have reached out to my hosing company. They advised me they support the TLS version and that I need to contact Envato. Envato support then directed me to contact the author of this item but to get back to them if I do not get a response. I have emailed the author through the contact form link Envato provided me but have not gotten a response on this so far.

Is there any way you can assist me? Please see attached screenshots of the messages.

I really appreciate any help on this,

Thank you in advance!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

That is a good question. If there are issues with both Envato and our theme activation system, then it seems that it might be still hosting-related.

We can offer to login to your website and debug it further if needed.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.

afew001
    Participant

Yes, I will include my login information below. Thank you for the help.

Shufflehound

Thank you for your login details.

Unfortunately, we got this error message when trying to log in – Error: The username is not registered on this site.

Can you please check that?

afew001
    Participant

I apologize, I copied and pasted so the below should be correct with spaces in between

afew001
    Participant

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to look into this issue for me. However, it looks like you have tried to login multiple times using the below credentials which are not including the correct capital letters for the username. Please see below.

afew001
    Participant

After 7 failed login attempts, it looks like support has not typed my username in correctly to access my site. At this point, I am going to change my password for security reasons and just contact my hosting company about this issue again. Pleases advise if there is a way to fix this issue without me having to provide my administrator credentials and have them float around here for the time being.

Shufflehound

After our last message, we haven’t tried to login into your website.

We are not sure what that is about, but without further testing this issue we can’t tell how to fix it as there could be too many causes for it. If you don’t feel safe entering the admin details here, you can send them to our email [email protected]

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Shufflehound.

afew001
    Participant

Hi, you can dismiss the API/activation issue. Can you please delete my private administrative login username and password I provided you from this thread for moderator access?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by afew001.

Shufflehound

Thank you for letting us know!

Sure, deleted.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)