Top bar keeps appearing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar keeps appearing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Top bar keeps appearing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • camille2421
    Participant

I deactivated the top bar in the theme settings but it keeps appearing on all pages except the homepage.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @camille2421,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme below on your website.

Please login to access this file

If you are still facing the issue with the latest version of the theme then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

camille2421
    Participant

I read in some thread to someone lost its site when uploading the latest version. Is it common ?

And yes, you can login.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, you can disable the Topbar by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header-top {
        display: none;
    }

I read in some thread to someone lost its site when uploading the latest version. Is it common ?

No, it is not common but for safety, you can just take a backup of your website before upgrading as If anything goes wrong then you can recover it.

camille2421
    Participant

It worked !

That’s great!

Solution for this topic

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

camille2421
    Participant

All good.

Glad it’s working fine for you now 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)