Translation of 'All' in category list above blog posts

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Translation of 'All' in category list above blog posts

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Translation of 'All' in category list above blog posts

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • sachcontrol
    Participant

Hi,

I want to translate the word ‘All’ (to show all categories) in the sub-menu above the blog post list. I did find the entry in the language file and translated it, but it has no effect. I suspect that this could be because of the code

<?php esc_attr_e( ‘All’, ‘gillion’ ); ?>

in the page-blog.php, which seems to refer to the language file of another theme.

Is this correct and could this be fixed, please?

Best regards,

Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile you can try resolving the issue by changing gillion to jevelin in your shared code.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The issue is fixed in the following latest version of theme so please update the theme on your site to the latest version.

Please login to access this file

sachcontrol
    Participant

Hello,

I downloaded the latest version, but it seems to me that there is still the same problem. When I check the page-blog.php there is the following code in there:

<?php esc_attr_e( ‘All’, ‘gillion’ ); ?>

Best regards

Stefan

We are really sorry that we missed to push the changes in this theme version. It happened mistakenly but will release new version soon including this fix.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)