Trouble After Installing Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Trouble After Installing Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Trouble After Installing Theme

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • ukbballrulez33
    Participant

Hi,

After I’ve installed and activated Jevelin, I’m missing all of my “Import Demo Data” as well as there’s no menu items in the “Theme Settings” page. I have not had this issue before. Please advise, and I’m leaving my credentials so that you can login.

http://www.compassnashville.com

HI @ukbballrulez33,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I logged into your site and saw you are using older version of PHP on your site as show in the attached screenshot causing this issue.

Please update the PHP version by contacting your web host to resolve the issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ukbballrulez33
    Participant

Thank you! That fixed the problem.

I just want to say that the support on this forum has been excellent and you have answered all my questions in a timely manner. I’m very pleased, and I will be recommending Jevelin to anyone who needs a good WordPress theme.

One last question. I’m currently building my site on a test server and will need to migrate it to the production server later on. What plugin do you recommend for successful migrations that integrate well with the Jevelin plugin?

Thank you.

Thank you for you kind words.

One last question. I’m currently building my site on a test server and will need to migrate it to the production server later on. What plugin do you recommend for successful migrations that integrate well with the Jevelin plugin?

Migration plugin does not need to integrate with theme and you can use any migration plugin but we recommend below simple plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)