Trying to import demo data...

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Trying to import demo data…

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Trying to import demo data…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Knightf2
    Participant

Hello. I try to import demo data to my theme, but I get errors and it does not look like it at all. Im trying to import the blog+sidebar demo. It does import but there are errors and again it does not look anything like it. Also I try to turn on the title bar but that does not work either. Also when I change the settings on appearance-customize, it seems to work. But then I go to appearance-theme settings- none of the changes are made there. Which one is the best to change? It does not make sense. Also some times the changes dont take immediate effect. It takes like 5 mins. And yes I clear the cache each time I make a change. I am adding some screenshots of the errors I get when I try to import demo data. Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Knightf2,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You get this warning message when you don’t activate the WooCommerce plugin when importing the demo content.

This is not a major issue as your demo content is imported successfully.

Please try to make changes on the website from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings

Also, could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Knightf2
    Participant

Solution for this topic

I figured it out. You can close this ticket now.  Thank you! I actually had to remove my background images and sidebar widgets, basically al blank canvas, then imported the demo data. Did not have any errors then.

Awesome great to see you got that figured out.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)