Typo in Countdown Element

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Typo in Countdown Element

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Typo in Countdown Element

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • DMann
    Participant

The countdown element is missing the “e” in “minutes”.  It just says “minuts”.  How can I fix it if I don’t have FTP access to my WP installation?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @DMann,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure to use latest version of theme from http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

DMann
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.  Are there any concerns that this is a beta version?  I’m running version 2.2.0 currently and the site will have to go live soon (in the next week or so).

Thanks.

DMann
    Participant

I downloaded the update but when I try to install it, it fails and WordPress tells me that the “jevelin” folder already exists.  How do I do an “update” instead of a new install?

Thanks.

DMann
    Participant

OK, never mind.  Got it fixed.  I did lose all of the footer widget configuration I had set up when I did the theme upgrade.  Just FYI…

Thanks.

Awesome great to see you got that fixed.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Yes the widgets sometime gets removed and moved to inactive widgets section so you have to reconfigure them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)