Uncaught Error: Class 'Jevelin_Schema' not found

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Uncaught Error: Class 'Jevelin_Schema' not found

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Uncaught Error: Class 'Jevelin_Schema' not found

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
  • Elephant
    Participant

Hi,

when I add the WPBakery Jevelin Blog Post Element to my page, I can’t save anymore and get the following error within the WordPress debug Log:

[24-Feb-2020 09:57:09 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘Jevelin_Schema’ not found in /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-content/themes/jevelin/content.php:89
    Stack trace:
    #0 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-includes/template.php(724): require()
    #1 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-includes/template.php(671): load_template(‘/is/htdocs/wp10…’, false)
    #2 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-includes/general-template.php(168): locate_template(Array, true, false)
    #3 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-content/themes/jevelin/framework-customizations/extensions/shortcodes/shortcodes/blog-posts/views/view.php(211): get_template_part(‘content’)
    #4 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-content/themes/jevelin/inc/elements/legacy/blog-posts.php(318): include(‘/is/htdocs/wp10…’)
    #5 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-includes/shortcodes.php(325): vcj_blog_posts->_html(Array, ”, ‘vcj_blog_posts’)
    #6 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag(Array)
    #7 /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-in in /is/htdocs/XXXXXX/elephant/wp-content/themes/jevelin/content.php on line 89

I have updated Jevelin to the latest and I am using a child theme.

Thanks for your help

Hi @Elephant,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please try using Jevein theme instead of the child theme.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

yhatzis
    Participant

After installation the final version I have the same problem…

I was looking for this and I find that when delete the <?php Jevelin_Schema::blog(); ?> from content.php file problem solved!

Could you please check why this cause the problem?

@yhatzis I have tested it on my website but couldn’t reproduce the issue.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where the error is displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also, would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

yhatzis
    Participant

Please could you login in my site and check.

Already I have enable the debug option in wp config file.

The problem is dispaying when I save Home page.

PS The site is demo, so you could change anything you want.

I logged into your shared website but couldn’t reproduce the issue as I can’t save the home page because the user account that you have shared is not an admin user account.

Could you please change the shared user account to the admin user account so that I can help you?

yhatzis
    Participant

Sorry about that.

Please check now.

I could confirm the issue on your shared website but it appears on the old pages and not on new pages created using the latest WordPress gutenbarg editor.

Have you created the pages using an older WordPress version and then updated WordPress to the latest version?

Are you getting the same error for new pages?

yhatzis
    Participant

You have right. On new pages there isn’t any error.

This error caused on pages created with previous version.

Althought this error fortunately the page is saved.

Have you any idea what causes this error and how could I correct?

Without rebuilding the pages from scratch…

I have notified the issue to the theme developer so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

yhatzis
    Participant

Thank you for your response.

When this issue will be fixed how will I be informed.

There will be a new update?

I will wait.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Yes, there will be a new theme update and you will be notified here.

yhatzis
    Participant

I’m sorry that come back … but there is something that I noticed.

The problem is not due to the editor.

The problem also appears and in pages that created with new editor.

It appears when in page there is the element ‘Blog posts’ or ‘Woo Recent Products AJAX’.

When there is any other element on the page then there is no problem.

I think it’s important and may could help you to fix it sooner.

Thank you for providing additional information.

It appears when in page there is the element ‘Blog posts’ or ‘Woo Recent Products AJAX’.

I could confirm it on my test site and reported the same to the theme developer.

Thank you.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)