Underlined Text

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Underlined Text

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Underlined Text

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mmamt
    Participant

Hi there,

When I add a new block of text it automatically gets underlined. It does not matter if I delete it and add a new one, it’s still underlined.

What to do?

Cheers,
    Tomas

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi Tomas,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

It seems you have added them in the underline <u> tags so you can either remove those tags or add the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.fw-page-builder-content u { text-decoration: none; }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mmamt
    Participant

Thanks for your quick reply, that worked great.

Another quick question regarding the same page, I have duplicated the header section and want to use it at the bottom of the same page, but for some reason it does not show… Would you have any pointers on that?

Thanks again!

Another quick question regarding the same page, I have duplicated the header section and want to use it at the bottom of the same page, but for some reason it does not show… Would you have any pointers on that?

Could you please try creating new section in the bottom and try adding new slider in it?

mmamt
    Participant

Tried that already but no luck… Any other ideas? 🙂

If you add any other content element in the section such as Text block then does it also not display?

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

mmamt
    Participant

It seems like it’s only an issue when adding a new section with a slider. Shared the logins privately with you.

Thanks!

I logged in to your site and saw you are using same slider having same slider ID on the same page which Slider Revolution plugin doesn’t allow so please create new different slider and use it in the bottom.

mmamt
    Participant

I tried that but still the same result. Any other ideas?

I am not sure why this is happening but it seems Slider revolution doesn’t allow two sliders on the same page.

You can contact Slider revolution support to know more about it.

mmamt
    Participant

Ok thanks

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)