uninstall demo and edit demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme uninstall demo and edit demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme uninstall demo and edit demo content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • markushagner
    Participant

Hi support,

I have just installed jevelin and imported two demos (business and start up).

When going to Customizer, the menu shows the items of the two demos. How can I uninstall one of the demo?

And I do not understand how to edit the text of the demo.

Kind regards

Markus

Hi Markus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

When going to Customizer, the menu shows the items of the two demos. How can I uninstall one of the demo?

There isn’t any uninstallation functionality. You have to delete unwanted content manually.

And I do not understand how to edit the text of the demo.

Just edit that page and change the text using page builder.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

markushagner
    Participant

Hi support,

many thanks for your quick reply.

Sorry for getting back to you on this issue, but some things remain unclear to me.

1. Is it possible to switch between the demos installed? I installed 2 demos. 1 is displayed. But where is the other one? How to activate it?
    2. When I click on the home page to edit it with page builder, there is no content to be edited. But there should be the content of the demo, shouldn’t it? Is this due to the error message (see attached screenshot).

Sorry again for asking. But this is completely new to me.

Kind regards,

Markus

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Is it possible to switch between the demos installed? I installed 2 demos. 1 is displayed. But where is the other one? How to activate it?

Demos are not separate entities but just pages and posts content created on your site so there isn’t any switch form them.

You can just search the page in your site admin area and visit it to see the page content display.

When I click on the home page to edit it with page builder, there is no content to be edited. But there should be the content of the demo, shouldn’t it?

Yes it should bbe.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Also if possible please share me the screenshot of that page content in the admin area.

Is this due to the error message (see attached screenshot).

I don’t think so.

Please make sure you are using latest version of PHP on your server by referring the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

markushagner
    Participant

Hi support,

I will need some time to provide the required information.

Just another question: How much memory limit is required for the jevelin theme?

Thank you

Markus

How much memory limit is required for the jevelin theme?

There isn’t any specific memory requirement for the theme.

markushagner
    Participant

Hi support,

aforementioned issue is solved.

However, there is another problem. The footer does not appear neither in Edge nor in Firefox or my mobile phone. It only appears in Chrome on my laptop.

The url: hagner-translation.de

Thank you!

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

markushagner
    Participant

I have just created a new thread. This one is solved, so you can close it.

Regards, Markus

Ok Thank you

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)