Unyson page builder not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson page builder not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson page builder not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • erikj80303
    Participant

Hi.  When I load a page to edit (before I do so, it correctly says Unyson for the editor), unyson does not come up when editing the page.

I am not sure when it broke…possibly with wordpress 5.4.2 which automatically updates for me. I have now updated everything (theme plugins, wordpress, WooCommerce, etc).  Updating everything did not fix the problem.

Thanks for your help!

Hi @erikj80303,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the screenshot of the page edit screen where the Unyson page builder does not display?

Also, please make sure that you have activated the Page builder extension of the Unyson plugin as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

erikj80303
    Participant

Did you receive the images?  I can’t be sure.  Let me know if you did not get them and I will upload again.  Thanks.

Erik

I didn’t get the image so please share it again.

Also, have you made sure that you have activated the Page builder extension of the Unyson plugin as shown in the above-shared screenshot?

erikj80303
    Participant

I solved the problem.  Unyson Page Builder has a conflict with WPBakery Page Builder.  Deactivating WPBakery Page Builder allowed Unyson’s Page Builder to start working again.

Erik

Awesome great to see you got that solved.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)