Unyson Page Builder/Preview Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Page Builder/Preview Not Working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Page Builder/Preview Not Working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • GeoffMorris
    Participant

After updating the Unyson plugin I’ve been unable to preview pages. Elements are either missing or not formatted correctly. This only seems to affect the preview as when published the page seems to have all the elements.

Obviously, I’d like to be able to preview content before publishing it so what can I do? I cleared all caches, re-installed WP, Jevelin and the plugins and still seem to have the problem.

Hi @GeoffMorris,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using updates unyson plugin and its extensions as described in the following topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/unyson-update-breaks-theme/#post-10097

If you still face the issue with it then would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

GeoffMorris
    Participant

I already updated those and still have the issue so will send the requested details privately

Thank you for sharing your site credentials but it seems you forgot to share site URL so that I can login to troubleshoot.

GeoffMorris
    Participant

My bad. Sorry about that! Sent now

I visited below preview page on your shared site and only saw issue of missing images which is occurring because you have not set images for it as shown in the attached screenshots.

http://yoursite.jp/?page_id=2121&preview=true

Are you facing any other issue?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)