Unyson Plugin killing site speed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Plugin killing site speed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Unyson Plugin killing site speed

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • jenniferlupton
    Participant

Hi,

How can I stop unison from using so much resources on my site.  It’s currently adding 1.2 seconds to the page load speed!!!  I have attached a screen shot of the plugin scan results

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jenniferlupton
    Participant

Now I ma getting even worse results, 2.8 sec!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Hi @jenniferlupton,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There isn’t any way to optimize Unyson plugin speed but If you are using Unyson page builder then you can instead use WPBakery page builder to optimize page speed.

We are planning to replace Unyson plugin with other solution in the future version of the theme.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

jenniferlupton
    Participant

I dont unyson at all.  Can I deactivate it if I am not using it?  I thought it was required by the jevelin theme.  I use WPbakery for everything already.

So it is just a page builder and I can just rebuild anything that I loose using WPbakery?

thanks

Jenny

jenniferlupton
    Participant

If I turn unyson off i loose all my pages, even the ones I built using wpbakery.  Am I just loosing the page layout or is there other stuff I cannot see being lost too?

How far away do you think the future version of the theme without the unyson plugin is?

thanks

jenny

jenniferlupton
    Participant

I have noticed for many pages the wpbakery data is still on pages in edit mode, but when I try to view the pages it says “forbidden”.  Is there a way around this so I dont have to rebuild everypage?

thanks

Solution for this topic

The new updated theme version without Unyson plugin will be released ASAP but we don’t have any ETA now.

The Unsyon plugin is required by the theme so you can’t deactivate it but you can deactivate its extensions including Page Builder extension.

You have to recreate the pages using WPBakery page builder which you have now created using Unyson page builder.

jenniferlupton
    Participant

thanks.  that made a huge difference to the spped!  drop plugin load time for all plugins to only 1.2sec.

On a different note how do I close tickets?

thanks again!

No need to close the topic as we mark it as resolved.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)