Updates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updates

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • cheeks
    Participant
    1. Hi. I’m concerned I may not be keeping up with Jevelin updates due to a very busy work schedule. Can you advise me how I can check that I have the latest update? I see plugin and WP update notifications but not Jevelin theme update notifications.

2. A few weeks ago, an automatic WP update messed up my site. I had to restore it twice.  I have since disabled the auto WP update function as I am worried. Why are WP updates not compatible with the Jevelin theme? What can one do to prevent site being messed up — eg. layouts were gone etc.

Thanks.

Hi @cheeks,

Thank you for your questions.

Hi. I’m concerned I may not be keeping up with Jevelin updates due to a very busy work schedule. Can you advise me how I can check that I have the latest update? I see plugin and WP update notifications but not Jevelin theme update notifications.

You can get update using Envato Market WordPress Plugin as described in the following page.

https://envato.com/market-plugin/

2. A few weeks ago, an automatic WP update messed up my site. I had to restore it twice.  I have since disabled the auto WP update function as I am worried. Why are WP updates not compatible with the Jevelin theme? What can one do to prevent site being messed up — eg. layouts were gone etc.

WordPress update is compatible with Jevelin theme and many users are using it.

This can be plugins issue used on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)