Updating Jevelin Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating Jevelin Theme

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Updating Jevelin Theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • mtortorello
    Participant

Hi I received an email that there is an update to the Jevelin Multi-Purpose Premium Responsive WordPress Theme.  However when I go to install it I am getting an error message.  Please see picture attached.  Do I need to delete the current Jevelin theme to upload the new one?  Will this mess up all my content on my website?  Please let me know.

Thank you,

Michelle

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Michelle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Yes you have to delete existing theme to install latest version of theme and you won’t lose any content on your site.

Alternatively you can update it as described in the following page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mtortorello
    Participant

Thank you for responding.  When I click on the email that says that there is an update to the theme it takes me to my download page in themeforest.net where the Jevelin theme is there to download.  Is that the updated theme?

Yes that is updated theme.

Alternatively you can get latest theme version from below.

Please login to access this file

mtortorello
    Participant

Hi, I was able to update the theme, however, I am getting a message that the requires the following plugin: WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer).  Do I need the WPBakery Page Builder for this theme to work properly?  If so I used the default editor when I built the site will that mess up my pages when I start using the WPBakery Page Builder?

Do I need the WPBakery Page Builder for this theme to work properly?

No you don’t need it but will help you to create interactive page content.

If so I used the default editor when I built the site will that mess up my pages when I start using the WPBakery Page Builder?

No it won’t mess up your pages If you use default editor and not switch to visual page editor.

sam_bakk
    Participant

Can we continue with Unyson Page Builder in place of WPBakery? 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)