URGENT Issues: Menu Not Working & Hiding & Shaking On Testimonials Area

Home Forums Jevelin Theme URGENT Issues: Menu Not Working & Hiding & Shaking On Testimonials Area

Home Forums Jevelin Theme URGENT Issues: Menu Not Working & Hiding & Shaking On Testimonials Area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • wassim
    Participant

On this website: http://www.asiacontracting.com/#testimonials

1. When you go to Testimonials area, the menu stops working/ links are not showing up when you move slightly downwards, (ref image: 1)
    2. The menu items are hiding when you moving across testimonials area (ref images: 2 and 3)
    3. Go to careers page and click on testimonials in the menu, it’ll shake while showing up, this is only happening to testimonials area (ref image: 4)

There is some serious coding issue with testimonials area, please fix AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because I have completed a project with the client and now they are asking for this solution which is so critical and obvious.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @wassim,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I can see you are using older version of theme on your shared site so please update it to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

If still the issue persists then try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.sh-header,
    .primary-desktop {
        z-index: 99999;
    }

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sniperskulls
    Participant

I am having the same problem.

munozgc.com

I have tried the suggestion above but it did not work. any solution? I’ve checked a few sites. They all seem to have this problem

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)