Use 'youcan.today' as example, where to find?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Use ‘youcan.today’ as example, where to find?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Use ‘youcan.today’ as example, where to find?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

Question: i find the Jevelin-site ‘Youcan.today’ very good. How can I find and style the items they have used in there site ??? See examples in attachments.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @wernervanstrien,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The OUR UPDATES section is created using the Blog Posts element of Unyson page builder as shown in the second attached screenshot.

The “Our Adventures” page is created by setting its template to Blog and configuring the Blog settings as shown in the first attached screenshot.

The “Our Thoughts” page is created the same way as “Our Adventures” page by setting its template to Blog but set its “Blog Categories Tabs” option to off.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Hi,

When I do it like you told (see attachment) then somethings happen. At the page of youcan.today there the images switch from left to right. At my site all images are left and the text is right? How can I change that?

And the box itself has a shadow around it, At my site not. How to do that?

Thanks again in advance. You are doing a great job!!!

Werner

wernervanstrien
    Participant

O, and one more thing when you look at the picture in the attachment, you see the paganation tabs have no margin above it. How to get it more down?

Thanks.

When I do it like you told (see attachment) then somethings happen. At the page of youcan.today there the images switch from left to right. At my site all images are left and the text is right? How can I change that?

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

O, and one more thing when you look at the picture in the attachment, you see the paganation tabs have no margin above it. How to get it more down?

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

wernervanstrien
    Participant

Now the complete paganation tab is gone.

Now the complete paganation tab is gone.

There are only three published posts on your website therefore the pagination is not displaying because it is of no use.

I logged into your website and did it by changing the blog page style as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

wernervanstrien
    Participant

But the paganation is based on the catogorie isn’t it? It was above it when I did put the page op ‘General’ Template instead of ‘Blog’ template?

Am I wrong? Thinking wrong?

The pagination is not based on categories but on the number of posts.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)