Video and Galery

Home Forums Gillion Theme Video and Galery

Home Forums Gillion Theme Video and Galery

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • stodulka
    Participant

When I change in the normal post from standard to video or  galery it is not possible to fill in the video url or the galery-pictures?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @stodulka,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please try using the solution shared in the below reply.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/video-setting-option-not-showing-with-video-post/#post-72423

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

stodulka
    Participant

This does not help

I have in the post settings no field to fill in the videourl –

I installed Gillion 2 moth ago for another project, same browser, same theme, it works (therefore ist is no problem in case of brwoser or cache)

Now with the new project, no field for the video oder galery.

Is there possibilty in tghe Gillion settings to check th post settings?

best regards tom

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

stodulka
    Participant

Cool:

https://diabetes-museum.at/wp-admin/

admin

FEqw4$N9*qQxpBYXzl3fm)(N

Please don’t share sensitive information on the forum as this is a public forum so the information shared can be seen by others.

Please change the shared credentials ASAP.

If you want to share anything privately then you can do so by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”.

I logged into your website and it displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshots.

Could you please test it clearing your browser cache or using a different browser?

Attachments:

stodulka
    Participant

Sorry, it does not work.

I cleared my browser cache (firefox) or used different browser (Microsoft edge and google chrome) on my PC and tried it also on the Apple firefox and Safari- always the same, when I change to video, i have not filed for the video url.

When I save the post, I can see in frontend the video sign in front oft the Headline, but in the backend I doent have the field video url.

And at the former installation of the theme GILLION ist works well – also now.

Have you another idea?

Attachments:

stodulka
    Participant

or is it possible, that i can see always the videourl?

best regards

Your shared credentials are not working for me now so could you please check whether they are correct and working fine?

Also, please try deactivating the Unyson plugin.

stodulka
    Participant

Sorry, now it works (on my pc)

br tom

stodulka
    Participant

I mean the login for you works, the videourl inside th post is still not working.

I tried to deactivate Unyson, Breezy and also Redux – I cannot see the field for the viedeourl…

• This reply was modified 3 years, 1 month ago by stodulka.

I can see you are using the older version of the theme on your website so could you please use the below latest version of it?

Please login to access this file

stodulka
    Participant

Does not work either

Attachments:

stodulka
    Participant

I have found the problem, the plugin Yellowpencil must be activated!

This problem is ok, I can see the fields videourl, gallery,…

stodulka
    Participant

One more question: if the post is a galery, the arrows are shown twice (screenshot) where is a option to clear this.

Attachments:

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Gillion theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

I visited your website and confirmed the issue.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Attachments:

stodulka
    Participant

thx – ist is ok now

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)