Video setting option not showing with video post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Video setting option not showing with video post

Home Forums Gillion Theme Video setting option not showing with video post

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
  • swetanka
    Participant

Hello,

I have selected the post format as video but video settings option is not showing to place the video url. I checked under the panel option and it is enable but it not only on post or any custom post type. Please check asap

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

swetanka
    Participant

this is very urgent. need to launch site

Hi @swetanka,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please just temporarily change the post format on your website and restore it then this will work as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

swetanka
    Participant

Hello,

Still not working. Nothing happens on changing post format.

how you did this?

It works fine for me on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache, deactivating the browser extensions, and using a different browser?

Attachments:

swetanka
    Participant

Cleared cache still not working. Display none is still applicable.  Check attached screenshot. Also for custom post type, video setting option is not available in the preferences also. Let me know how to enable it for CPTs

Attachments:

swetanka
    Participant

Also why social media icons in top header is not showing?

Cleared cache still not working. Display none is still applicable.  Check attached screenshot.

It displays fine for me in the same post as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please expand the Image Settings as shown in the second attached screenshot and share the screenshot of what you see?

Also for custom post type, video setting option is not available in the preferences also. Let me know how to enable it for CPTs

The option is only available for the posts and not for CPTs.

Also why social media icons in top header is not showing?

This is because of the CSS conflict on your website.

You can resolve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .header-social-media i.fa {
        font: normal normal normal 14px/1 FontAwesome;
    }
    Attachments:

swetanka
    Participant

Video settings option was not working so i have enabled it by default in the code for all the post.
    please let me know how i can provide this option in the CPTs? I really need this. these are metaboxes so by changing the post type value in the code we can enable it for other post types. Just let me know in which i need to make the changes.
    thank you for social media icon fix it is working now. But there is one more issue the admin bar is not showing in front can you please check what’s the issue.

swetanka
    Participant

please ignore my comment for admin bar, i got it working. But editing blocks on the page is not working. edit panel is not opening. I tried in different browsers

Attachments:

But editing blocks on the page is not working. edit panel is not opening. I tried in different browsers

I logged into your website and it is working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it by clearing your browser cache and deactivating all the browser extensions?

Attachments:

swetanka
    Participant

I cleared cache and checked on different browsers. It is still not working. It is not working on my client system too. Please test with multiple systems. There are serious issue with the theme. Video setting option never worked, i have to enable it by default.

swetanka
    Participant

Also can i update the wp bakery plugin, do you provide a license key for that?

Are you testing it on your staging website?

Also can i update the wp bakery plugin, do you provide a license key for that?

No, we don’t provide a license key for the WPBakery plugin but we update it with every theme update and you can update the plugin from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

stodulka
    Participant

This does not help

I have in the post settings no field to fill in the videourl –

I installed Gillion 2 moth ago for another project, same browser, same theme, it works (therefore ist is no problem in case of brwoser or cache)

Now with the new project, no field for the video oder galery.

Is there possibilty in tghe Gillion settings to check th post settings?

best regards tom

As said earlier the video URL field is displaying fine for me on your shared website.

Are you testing it on your staging website or any other website?

Could you please share your website URL again where you are testing it?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)