video put in blog

Home Forums Jevelin Theme video put in blog

Home Forums Jevelin Theme video put in blog

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • hussen.khamis
    Participant

and i want to delete this who write and the data you see in the photo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I got your site details and logged into your website but didn’t see the post having an issue on your website homepage.

Could you please display the post on your website homepage so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

and i want to delete this who write and the data you see in the photo

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add a reference to this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

hussen.khamis
    Participant

becuse i delelet all the video i if you see the scren shot i maked to you its not work to show the video in the home page

Could you please display the post again on your website homepage so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

hussen.khamis
    Participant

ok  i kame a blog post test and its not apare in the home page ou will see in the website i make you a sreen shot

Attachments:

I can see the video is displaying fine on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

hussen.khamis
    Participant

check now pls

hussen.khamis
    Participant

?

I could confirm the issue on my test site that occurs when we upload video file instead of using video URL from video sharing website such as Youtube, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

In the meanwhile, please upload the video on any video sharing website such as Youtube and use its URL.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

hussen.khamis
    Participant

hello its not work the vieo in the first page its not apare i send you my date login to your mail pls help me i need this toady i hope you will help me

Attachments:

hussen.khamis
    Participant

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

and how i can put this in  website i send you my data

You are still using an older version of the theme on your website so please download the below latest theme version and update it as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

hussen.khamis
    Participant

i dont understand why you dont help me to update this i send you the user and the password to your mail

hussen.khamis
    Participant

i ont now how to udpate to this version

hussen.khamis
    Participant

thank you very much i resolv this problmea and now its working thank you

hussen.khamis
    Participant

on the mobile when i press to see the video biger form the home page this buton on mobil its not working

Attachments:

hussen.khamis
    Participant

and in the same page and photo you have i have a band black in the video why is this black  you will see in te photo how i can resolv this ?

Attachments:

on the mobile when i press to see the video biger form the home page this buton on mobil its not working

If you are using a custom video file then that is a media player provided by the browsers so please try using a different browser.

and in the same page and photo you have i have a band black in the video why is this black  you will see in te photo how i can resolv this ?

I don’t see it on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

hussen.khamis
    Participant

this in the down of page i mean in the up of the page you see in the photo pls check one more time is black on home page first bog post in the web site

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 53 total)