Visual Page Builder not work for only one page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Page Builder not work for only one page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Page Builder not work for only one page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • sunline25
    Participant

The homepage of truelove4hope.org stopped working with the visual page builder mode. Actually when I reload the page edit page, it shows all the blocks for half second and then jump to the default page edit mode. Just this homepage. The other pages are just fine. So it shouldn’t be Unyson’s issue, though I did update everything.

I imported a the Jevlin demo data and changed the content a lot. Second question, if I had to do it all over again, may I just copy the demo visual builder page without having to import the demo page again (since that will change all format again).

Thanks!

Lin

Hi @Lin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The homepage of truelove4hope.org stopped working with the visual page builder mode. Actually when I reload the page edit page, it shows all the blocks for half second and then jump to the default page edit mode. Just this homepage. The other pages are just fine. So it shouldn’t be Unyson’s issue, though I did update everything.

Please make sure you are using latest versions of Unyson plugin extensions.

Also would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will be able see it.”?

I imported a the Jevlin demo data and changed the content a lot. Second question, if I had to do it all over again, may I just copy the demo visual builder page without having to import the demo page again (since that will change all format again).

Yes you can do this by creating a template of the page in Unyson page builder that you want to copy on your site.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

sunline25
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Hi, the problem is gone… I also asked the tech support of Unyson. Really really appreciate your time and attention to us. Have a great day!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)