Visual Page Builder not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Page Builder not working

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Visual Page Builder not working

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • interp
    Participant

I set up my site using the Visual Page Builder, however now when I go to edit any of my pages, the element boxes briefly flash up, and then are immediately gone, being replaced with the text and images only. When I then click on Visual Page Builder, the only element is “Text Block” with “Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.” written in it. Even when I create a new page using the Visual Page Builder, it does the same thing.

Hi @interp,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Please make sure you are using latest versions of theme and plugins.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

interp
    Participant

WP and plugins are all up to date, and I deactivated everything except Unyson and I still have the problem.

I figured it was a conflict and did a fresh install in a different folder and the new installation works as it should. I just can’t import the pages into the fresh install. It imports just as the HTML, without all the elements.

Is there no way to fix the original installation?

And if not, can you recommend how I can export and import the pages to keep the original formatting?

Thanks

interp
    Participant

So, that is reloading all the WP and plugin files via FTP in the current install to hopefully remove the conflict?

Yes it can resolve modified files conflict if any.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)