White Space above the first block, Red Line under sub menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White Space above the first block, Red Line under sub menu

Home Forums Jevelin Theme White Space above the first block, Red Line under sub menu

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • dwchico
    Participant

Hi,

I have recently purchased the template and have 2 small issues with:

Problem 1: Whilst using the page builder, there seems to a large empty space between the first block and the header of the page. This can be adjusted if i do not use the pre-selected blocks (e.g. 1/3, 2/3, …) but if i do use the blocks which makes everything easier and faster, the space is there and there is no way to get rid of it as far as i can see. (Attachment, problem 1.jpg)

Problem 2: Whilst on the shop page (it is important to click on shop first) there seems to be a red line underneath the sub menu items, this is being forced by woo-commerce apparently and i could not find a way of removing it. (Attachment, problem 2.jpg)

i would greatly appreciate your help with these 2 issues.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @dwchico,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the pages URLs from your site where it is displaying so that i can help you to remove it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dwchico
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>hi</p>

the url is : mesmili.com.au

thank you

Solution for this topic

Problem 1: Whilst using the page builder, there seems to a large empty space between the first block and the header of the page. This can be adjusted if i do not use the pre-selected blocks (e.g. 1/3, 2/3, …) but if i do use the blocks which makes everything easier and faster, the space is there and there is no way to get rid of it as far as i can see. (Attachment, problem 1.jpg)

It is a section padding used on that page so edit the page and section you are using on that page and remove the padding from it as shown in the attached screenshot.

Problem 2: Whilst on the shop page (it is important to click on shop first) there seems to be a red line underneath the sub menu items, this is being forced by woo-commerce apparently and i could not find a way of removing it. (Attachment, problem 2.jpg)

You can remove it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-header-8 .sh-nav > .current-menu-item a {
        border-bottom: 0 !important;
    }
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

dwchico
    Participant

Fantastic, Thank you for your help. I will be sure to drop a 5 star review on your template page.

You are always welcome here and thank you for your review 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)