Woo commerce update issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woo commerce update issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woo commerce update issue

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hello, Woocommerce released an update and the theme is currently out of date with it. My store is messed up and is affecting sales.

Do you know when this will be fixed?

nichigson
    Participant

I second this…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @patrickruhle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tommasodb
    Participant

Same issue here. Update to Woocommerce broke the store and got the theme templates outdated message as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

NorthumbrianTin
    Participant

Same here Woocommerce update broke the store and got the theme templates outdated message as well. trying to restore from backup now

[email protected]
    Participant

Yes it broke the following and it broke the carousel feature of the products.. they are no longer in a right to left order, they now go up and down and are smushed

nichigson
    Participant

Let’s hope SH release an updated theme version before Tuesday next week – the issue is clear and needs to be fixed ASAP. We’d appreciate a guide as to when this will be resolved. Having been hacked earlier this week due to the YellowPencil vulnerability, and now this, it’s not been a good week… Thanks in advance for your prompt updates.

tommasodb
    Participant

I have resolved the issue manually copying the updated templates from the woocommerce package to the theme woocommerce folder. Info here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/fix-outdated-templates-woocommerce/

Probably the Javelin team just need to update the theme package with those.

We have released the below latest theme version 4.2.3 which is compatible with WooCommerce 3.6 version so please update the theme on your site to the latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)