WooCommerce Categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce Categories

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce Categories

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • dereksieb
    Participant

Hello,

In the woocommerce categories, there is only option for 2 or 3 columns. Is there a way to change this to one column? I want my categories and products to display in one column, stacked on top of each other. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Derek

Hi Derek,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

There isn’t any option to achieve this but we can try achieving this developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dereksieb
    Participant

Thank you. I will attach my page where it’s displaying this, and also another website made with Jevelin that I want mine to look like, in the private field.  How can I make mine look like that?

In the woocommerce categories, there is only option for 2 or 3 columns. Is there a way to change this to one column? I want my categories and products to display in one column, stacked on top of each other. Is there a way to do this?

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

.col-md-4.col-sm-4.sh-woocommerce-categories-item {
        width: 100%;
    }

Thank you. I will attach my page where it’s displaying this, and also another website made with Jevelin that I want mine to look like, in the private field.  How can I make mine look like that?

The shared site that you want your site to look like is highly customized using child theme and the theme doesn’t display this layout by default.

dereksieb
    Participant

Ok thank you. It worked for the widget, but now they are very tall. Is there a way to make the height less? Can we add something to that code you gave me?

You can try achieving this using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)