Woocommerce category widget

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce category widget

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce category widget

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • librosaguila
    Participant

Hello!

I’m trying to put the Woocommerce category widget at the top (in the mobile version). But I can not do it.

Can you help me?

Hi @librosaguila,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

librosaguila
    Participant

Hello, I am sending you two photos about two different problems.

The image that says “a” is about this problem. And I would like to know how to place it at the top because I can’t find how to do it.

And I also ask something else, how can I put the footer in the center in the mobile version? See the image that says “b”.

This is the web:

http://www.sitiodeprueba.net/materiales/

I await your response. Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The image that says “a” is about this problem. And I would like to know how to place it at the top because I can’t find how to do it.

I am not sure what you are referring to as a top here so could you please describe it a bit more?

And I also ask something else, how can I put the footer in the center in the mobile version? See the image that says “b”.

You can try achieving this using the Yellow Pencil editor in responsive mode as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

librosaguila
    Participant

I am missing using YellowPencil. Thanks for the solution.

Regarding the question in this topic, basically the problem is that the Woocommerce store categories on the PC are displayed on the left at the top, but when viewed in the Mobile version, it appears near the footer. But my client asks me to upload it to the beginning of everything.

librosaguila
    Participant

I can just edit the footer with Yellow Pencil and everything went very well as I wanted, but it is not updated on my website.

I will try from another browser to see if this is solved.

librosaguila
    Participant

I was using Opera and then switched to Chrome, and it still doesn’t update.

Attachments:

librosaguila
    Participant

When editing, the changes appear to me, but it is not displayed when I exit the editor.

Regarding the question in this topic, basically the problem is that the Woocommerce store categories on the PC are displayed on the left at the top, but when viewed in the Mobile version, it appears near the footer. But my client asks me to upload it to the beginning of everything.

You can achieve it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

@media(max-width:767px) {
        .post-type-archive-product .woocomerce-styling {
            display: flex;
            flex-wrap: wrap;
        }
        .post-type-archive-product #content {
            order: 2;
        }
        .post-type-archive-product #sidebar {
            order: 1;
        }
    }

When editing, the changes appear to me, but it is not displayed when I exit the editor.

Please make sure that you have saved the changes.

librosaguila
    Participant

Thank you very much for the solution to my Widget problem.

The other problem I cannot solve.

I click Update, both in the Frontend Editor and in the Backend and the footer still does not update.

librosaguila
    Participant

I got the effect I want, but by copying the CSS code from YellowPencil in the “Custom Code” part of the theme.

Parts of the home page were misaligned, but I was able to solve them with Yellow Pencil. Except a part and I would like you to help me please.

I share a screenshot for you to see.

I need the blue titles to stay on the left.

Attachments:

I am not sure why the Yellow Pencil Editor plugin is not working on your website but you can get plugin support on the below page to resolve it.

https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/yellow-pencil-visual-theme-customizer/

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)