woocommerce product download issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme woocommerce product download issue

Home Forums Jevelin Theme woocommerce product download issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hello, I have setup my woocommerce correctly. I have digital downloads selected. Upon doing a test checkout, everything runs fine BUT when I click the download button to download my product I purchased, it downloads but the file is always corrupt.

I have file url selected for the product, the file url is a drop box link. I have made new links, tried multiple products and this keeps happening. I have never had this issue and have always done it this way before this theme. Every product does this. it lets you download the “file” but it is corrupt and empty. you cant even open the zip file once it downloads…

[email protected]
    Participant

on my old website when url download is enabled and a link is used, once you hit download after purchasing it takes you to drop box (the link I provided)

however, this site (theme) acts as a actual download and it downloads a “file” and its corrupt. So i’m very confused

[email protected]
    Participant

Solution for this topic

SORRY! I got it setup, I forgot that woocommerce sets “force Download” I just needed to select, redirect url under “downloadable products”

Thanks guys!

Awesome great to see you got that set up.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)