Woocommerce - Product page - Description - change position

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce – Product page – Description – change position

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Woocommerce – Product page – Description – change position

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Jaro
    Participant

Hello Team,

i hope you have a great christmas time :). I have 2 question to you:

1. how can i change position description, rating and other tabs in product page? I would like to change the way it is in the picture (blue line)
    2. How can i change color of menu? Already is a blue, but i would like change this color to my business color.

Thank you 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @Jaro,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

how can i change position description, rating and other tabs in product page? I would like to change the way it is in the picture (blue line)

To achieve this, you have to develop custom code in the child theme of Jevelin theme.

Developing custom code for custom functionality is beyond the scope of support that we provide here. Please see https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/support

If you are not a developer then you can consider hiring a developer to develop it for you. You can hire a developer from any freelance site. Shufflehound recommends the developer https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~011652ffec8865c6d5

How can i change color of menu? Already is a blue, but i would like change this color to my business color.

You can change it from theme styling settings as displayed in the attached screenshots.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Jaro
    Participant

Hello,

thank you for your recommendation on developer.

Point about change hover color effect in menu. Your instruction dont worked. When i change any option, blue effect is still active.

Thank you

I don’t see blue menu color on your shared site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Attachments:

Jaro
    Participant

It is hover efect on item “obchod”.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

You can change it from the theme styling settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

Jaro
    Participant

It works, Thank You 🙂

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)