WooCommerce shop -> child pages -> page title

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce shop -> child pages -> page title

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WooCommerce shop -> child pages -> page title

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • msjcaetano
    Participant

Hello Shufflehound Team!

Is there a way o display in the account page and other WooCommerce pages the title of the page, and not the parent title of the shop page?

As you can see on the screenshot i am on my account page but the title that is showing is the title of the shop. It is very important for me to display the title that i want – “Minha Conta”

Thank You so Much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @msjcaetano,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site using latest version of theme and it is displaying My account page title  in the breadcrumb as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please make sure you are using latest version of theme from here http://support.shufflehound.com/download/jevelin-beta/

If you still face the issue with the latest version of theme then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

msjcaetano
    Participant

Hi Shufflehound team!

Yes! The page Title appears on Breadcrumbs, but what i  really want is to replace the Shop title by the My Account title – Breadcrumbs are ok, but Titles are supposed to be Titles and not Breadcrumbs.

Is there a way to achieve that? On your screenshot example i just want to replace that big Shop title on the left by the page title… and maybe get rid of Breadcrumbs.

Thank You for your Support,

Marcos

Is there a way to achieve that? On your screenshot example i just want to replace that big Shop title on the left by the page title… and maybe get rid of Breadcrumbs.

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Jevelin theme that contains some custom code.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)