woocommerce

Home Forums Jevelin Theme woocommerce

Home Forums Jevelin Theme woocommerce

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • [email protected]
    Participant

Hello, I just bought this theme and when i installed woo commerce I got this message:

Your theme (Jevelin) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
    2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

I need help on what to do, thanks.

Hi @patrickruhle,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This is a known thing which will be resolved ASAP in the future version of theme but we don’t have exact timeline for it.

In the meanwhile you can just ignore this warning as the theme still works with the latest version of Woocommerce plugin without any issue and if you get any issue then feel free to ask us.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme to the latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)