WP Bakery in Jevelin 4.9.1 is not letting me use the Front End Editor

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery in Jevelin 4.9.1 is not letting me use the Front End Editor

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery in Jevelin 4.9.1 is not letting me use the Front End Editor

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • vintmedia
    Participant

Hi I am using the bundled WP Bakery editor to edit pages on my website, but recently when i was back to do some edits, whenever i go to the front-end editor it just goes blank, and i cant edit anything. It is also not letting me update WP Bakery from the backend.

Hi @vintmedia,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

cc
    Participant

I am having this exact same issue and am running WP 5.6 and Jevelin 4.9.1. Any help would be appreciated.

vinnie.neves
    Participant

Updated to the “Jevelin Beta 4.9.1” provided by Support above, and the same problem occurs with me too.

Appearently there is no license for WP-Bakery.

How can we solve that, Support?

Thanks.

You can update the WpBakery page builder plugin from the below path after using the latest version of the theme.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

If you are still facing the issue then would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

vinnie.neves
    Participant

Hello Support.

The problem still.

Can we do a remote session?

Thanks

@vinnie.neves We only provide support in this forum.

As requested above, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

vinnie.neves
    Participant

Can we do a remote session?

Whats the best time and timezone to schedule it?

thanks.

No, as said earlier we don’t provide remote session support.

tadei1908
    Participant

have the same issue. when i try edit in frontend, it opens a blank page, when i try to edit in backend nothing happens.

http://www.gostilnadolinca.com

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)