WP Bakery update - An error occurred

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery update – An error occurred

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery update – An error occurred

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi there,

I want to update WPBakery as the plugin said, but it’s impossible to do it… When I do it, it’s said : “An error occurred while updating the Page Editor” (as you can see on the screenshot).

I specify that I use the latest version of Jevelin Theme.

Do you know why it’s impossible to update it ? Do I have to wait the next Jevelin update ?

Thanks,

• This topic was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by ot.tremelin.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @ot.tremelin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please note that you are using the WPbakery page builder plugin bundled with the theme therefore you are not direct customer of that plugin and cannot update that plugin until you purchase it.

Please find more information about it on the following page.

https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/faq/can-i-update-wpbakery-page-builder-if-i-have-purchased-it-in-a-theme/

We update the plugin with every new theme version. In this case, you can just delete old plugin version and reinstall latest plugin version bundled with the theme from Appearance -> Install Plugins

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi thanks for the answer.

I don’t understand… From “Appearance -> Install Plugins” I didn’t find the plugin. I have only here the plugins I don’t want to use, so I didn’t install them. (Cf : screenshot)

I don’t know where I can delete the old plugin version and reinstall latest plugin version… ? Is it a risk to impossibility reinstall the plugin ?

Is it better to wait the next theme update ?

Thanks,

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by ot.tremelin.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by ot.tremelin.
    Attachments:

Yes, it’s better to wait for the next theme update.

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Thanks,
    Do you know when the next update will be available ?

I don’t have any ETA but it will be released soon.

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Since few days now, I have the same problem that below. Do you know how to fix it ? And do you know when the theme will be updated ?

Thanks,

What is the problem you are facing?

The 6.4.1 version of the WPBakery Page Builder plugin is released with the latest theme version.

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the information. I need to update the WPBakery Plugin, that is indicated on my plugin panel, but I can’t do it (as you can see on my screenshot)…

In fact, I know that I have to update this plugin with the update of the theme. But I would like to know, when the theme will be updated to have in the same time the update of WP Bakery Plugin.

Attachments:

We have released the latest WPBakery page builder plugin with the below theme version.

Please login to access this file

Please update the theme to the latest theme version on your website and then update the WPBakery page builder plugin from the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I did all the update as you tell me. But all my website design is broken… What Can I do to fix it please ?

It’s quite urgent… Thanks

• This reply was modified 3 years, 3 months ago by ot.tremelin.

Solution for this topic

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

ot.tremelin
    Participant

Thanks, I did this update and it’s working, Great !

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)