WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WP Bakery

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • mtortorello
    Participant

Hi,

I am working on am an older version of WP Bakery Page builder.  I went and purchased the page builder and it is still not updating.  I contacted WP Bakery and they said:

“The issue is because the theme developer is using customization code in the theme to modify the page builder which also affects the latest version at your end. You can get in touch with the theme developer and get rid of the code which is used to modify the page builder so that there is no such issue.”

I need to make updates to my site and I cannot with the old page builder can you please help.

Thank you,

Michelle

mtortorello
    Participant

I am sorry my previous login information was wrong please use the following login information

Hi @mtortorello,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I can see you are using an older version of the theme on your site so could you please update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

After updating the theme, If you are still facing the issue then could you please share me the screenshots of the issues and describe it so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mtortorello
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to me I updated the theme but that did not take care of my problem.  I contacted the page builder WP Bakery and they said it is not updating because the theme developer is using customization code in the theme to modify the page builder which also affects the latest version at your end. Can get rid of the code which is used to modify the page builder so that there is no such issue?  Please see the difference in the page builders versions attached.  I purchased WP Bakery Page Builder so I should have full access to the new version.  If you can help out I would really appreciate it I need to make changes to my website as soon as possible.

Thank you so much!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The two screenshots that you have shared are from different page builders.

One is from the Unyson page builder and another one from WPBakery Page builder.

It seems you have created the pages on your site using Unyson page builder.

Please note that you can only edit the page using the same page builder that you used to create it so if you have used WPBakery or Unyson or any other page builder then please use the same page builder to edit the page.

Please do not switch between page builders or else you will lose the content so choose the page builder that you want to use initially when you create the page content.

You can create new pages using WPBakery page builder as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mtortorello
    Participant

That is very interesting about how that happened.  We were using WP Bakery on our Developmental site and then brought everything over to our live site.  I am not sure when and how it changed to Unyson page builder.

That is not possible and I am not sure how this can happen as content created on page builder doesn’t work well in another.

I can see your site is displaying fine and most of its content is created using Unyson page builder.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)