wpbakery stopped editing again

Home Forums Jevelin Theme wpbakery stopped editing again

Home Forums Jevelin Theme wpbakery stopped editing again

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • janice9115
    Participant

Hi, this is the second time this has happened to me. I cannot edit WPBakery pages. I click the pencil to edit and nothing happens. I tried disabling and re-enabling plugins and it doesn’t work. You fixed it before for me. Can you fix it again and tell me what you did so next time I can just fix it? I’m not a fan of WPBakery for that reason. It is unreliable.

Hi @janice9115,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have answered your question in your below topic.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/cannot-edit-wpbakery-page/#post-72239

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

janice9115
    Participant

that did not work

I logged into your website and it is working fine for me.

Could you please share the screenshots of the issue so that I can further troubleshoot it?

janice9115
    Participant

I don’t know what a screen shot will do. That advice you gave doesn’t work because I do not have a “default editor” button anywhere on the page. I can give you a screen shot to show you there isn’t one. Otherwise, any icons I click to edit or add don’t do anything. Now if I mess around and go back and forth between front end and back end editing sometimes something will happen to allow me to start editing on the back end again but it takes a lot of messing around and it doesn’t last.

Your shared login credentials are not working now so could you please make sure that they are working fine so that I can troubleshoot the issue more?

janice9115
    Participant

Sorry, here you go

I logged into your website and could edit your website home page without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Are you facing the issue for the specific pages?

Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)