WPML Compatability

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPML Compatability

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPML Compatability

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • vesna
    Participant

We purchased WPML, but now I have problems with it. I followed instructions and configured everything. The problem is, I can translate text, but the rest of the content does not appear on the translated website ( for example – revolution slider, woocomerce categories, woo recent products and so on ).

How can I get homepage duplicated and completely the same visually on translated pages as well?

fkond
    Participant

Hello,

I have multilangual website and i want to activate WPML menu support in Theme Settings.

When i click to activate in theme settings, its just makin a circle end of the menu and dropdown menu has 2 characters county coded name lists. EN, IT, AR etc.

Could i make that list with flags?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @vesna,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please contact WPML support regarding this as it seems plugin related issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

@fkond To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

vesna
    Participant

I have, I am waiting for their answer. Is Javelin completely compatible with WPML? I don’t see it on their list of compatible themes…

Yes the theme is compatible and we have already contacted them but yet they didn’t list the theme in their list of compatible themes.

vesna
    Participant

Do you have detailed instructions on how to use it with your theme?

No we don’t have it. You can get it by contacting WPML plugin support.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)