WPML translations

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPML translations

Home Forums Jevelin Theme WPML translations

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
  • supermegalino
    Participant

I am trying to translate my site with wpml, but when I try with pages made with visual composer the result is not good.

what is the right way to translate pages and posts made with visual composer.

At the moment the whole content is to be rebuilded and this is not an option.

Hi @supermegalino,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

You will find information about this on the following WPML page.

https://wpml.org/documentation/plugins-compatibility/visual-composer/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

supermegalino
    Participant

I am trying to translate my site, but page and posts made with visual builder are terrible.

is jevelin compatible with wpml as is written here?

https://themeforest.net/item/jevelin-multipurpose-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/14728833/comments?page=1

I am talking with wpml support but jevelin is not in the compatibility list

what is the visual builder plugin used in jevelin?

The theme uses visual Page Builder provided by Unyson plugin so are using this page builder or Visual builder which is different plugin?

Yes the theme is compatible with WPML plugin even if it is not added in their compatibility list but you can contact WPML to know whether the WPML plugin is fully compatible  with Visual composer plugin.

supermegalino
    Participant

I am using the builder provided with the jevelin theme

Ok then please contact WPML support regarding this.

supermegalino
    Participant

wpml support says that jevelin is not compatible with wpml

also Unyson is not compatible

they suggest to join Go Global Program

Go-Global Program

Ok I have notified the theme developer about this so that it will be taken care of.

This will be resolved ASAP.

supermegalino
    Participant

please let me know

thanks

Sure we will update you here.

supermegalino
    Participant

Hi,

when do you think to make the theme compatible with wpml?

I am asking because there are big issues in translating contents made with visual Page Builder provided by Unyson plugin

thanks

Thank you for your patience but we are still working on it and will provide you temporary working solution very soon.

supermegalino
    Participant

ok, thanks,

please let me know as soon as possible

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Also please share the screenshot of the issue where it is occurring.

supermegalino
    Participant

Hi,

is now jevelin compatible with WPML?

I saw many updates and I was wondering if this function has been added as you told in previous messages

is now jevelin compatible with WPML?

Yes it is but do let us know if you face any issue with it.

evgenyvasenev
    Participant

Can you help me? I translate the theme, and I found all strings, but I cannot change ALL for blog categories switcher. I found the string, translated it, but it’ still in English.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

@evgenyvasenev Sure i can help you but to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)