wrong author for the most recent post in the blog homepage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme wrong author for the most recent post in the blog homepage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme wrong author for the most recent post in the blog homepage

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • mricche
    Participant

Hello,

I am on Jevelin 4.6.7 and WP 5.4.1. I have a page with the blog template set as static homepage. When a new post is added, in the homepage the post author is always shown with the name of the blog admin, even though the post was created by someone else.

All post authors are ok but the latest, In the single post view the author is ok, and if  I switch to the index.php page as starting page the author is ok.

The problem is just with the latest post in the page set with the blog template, if I add another post, the previous, that was wrong before, gets the right author!

Any suggestion?

Hi @mricche,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mricche
    Participant

thank you for the prompt answer, please keep me updated

Best

Sure, we will update you here.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

mricche
    Participant

Thanks very much, will check the new version in the very next days. and I will give You feedback.

best

• This reply was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by mricche.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)